Professormesser.com future content?

Home Forums General Conversation Open Forum Professormesser.com future content?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

qumay1

Hello Professor Messer,

I wondered you had any ideas if you are going to add any content for other certifications? maybe Linux+ / Certified Ethical Hacker etc

Look forward to hearing from you

Guy

Anonymous

I’d love to get some additional content online, and I have many plans in the works! Now, I just need to extend the day to be about 37 hours long. 🙂

I’m currently updating Network+ to the latest version, and A+ is going to be updated shortly as well. After those are done, I can concentrate on getting some new and different courses online. Stay tuned!

qumay1

I know what you mean about there not being enough hours in a day! I’m doing the Security+ at the moment, hopefully that give you enough time… so i’ll have to sit tight 😀

Thanks

barto_1
    Participant

ProffessorMessor I have recently been directed to your site from a friend and am on the 701/702 Comptia A+ course and love it! I love that you have so many courses. But you may want to put some courses on Apple. They are getting bigger and Apple has training but for a lot of money. The site has so many things already but getting connected with Apple would make it all be right here.

P.S. Is there anyway to get the downloadable videos for a lower price? I’m still in high school and have very little money for personal use. I would buy it but maybe for $50-$75. I think many people go though the extra trouble because they just don’t want to pay so much. You may get more people to buy the downloadable’s if they were a lower price. Just a suggestion.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X
My Live Security+ Study Group is Wednesday Click here to register
My free Live Network+ Study Group is Wednesday. Click here to register!