Spring 2018 submission window has closed.
Spring 2018 timeline
- August 1 – submissions begin for online applications
- August 31 – deadline for all submissions
- October 5 – all applicants notified of the status of their application
- November 5 – selected vendors announced
- January – April – Close to Home spring products available for purchase online and in-store
About Close to Home
Launched in 2016, the Close to Home shop offers a special hometown shopping experience in-store and online. The assortment features a variety of carefully curated and themed products from local designers and artisans. Some of the unique items include apparel, natural candles, handcrafted accessories, jewelry, wall art, one-of-a-kind artwork, gifts and more.
We’ll be continually updating our assortment for a fresh and unique experience every time customers visit. You could be a part of it!
To learn more about the Bon-Ton family of department stores, please visit our corporate site.
Calling all local makers, artisans, designers and entrepreneurs!
Partner with us to include your custom-designed products in our Close to Home shop. As part of our ongoing commitment to support the communities where we do business, we’ve expanded our Close to Home program with an exciting new local sourcing fair.
Every business is unique and none is too small — we’re inviting all established local designers, artists and makers to apply online for consideration.